Default promote luNdeeen

Auth: luNdelli-

Hey.
    I would like to request to get promoted in dp2. Atm we are 5 players from my team vouched and we would prefer to be able to challenge others, so we can stack when we are only 3-4 players online. Further more I was captain in the last season. And since Im a good captain and aware of the rules in dp2 I see no reason why I shouldnt get promoted once more.
    Regards luNdeeen

only 31 games till now and not impressive stats
    deny.
    MSN? :c

well stats can be explained by 2 things... First I have played like 8-7 games where I have lost due to a drop. 2nd I am not able to stack due to no cap status. Last and most important... The stats will drasticly be improved When Im able to play with m8s instead of randoms who cant draft.
    So I think that the "stats" reason isnt ok. And about the numbers of game... I have played by far over 50 games in dp2.... its just this season I havent. And I know rules are rules. But If I just would have been promoted when I had 6-1.. well then my stats would have been different from what they are now.
    regards luNdeeen

Edit*

what about a trial? If I doesnt improve my stats or if some1 complains (about me) then I will loose my promotion? That sounds fair. And I know that the admins in DP2 are fair.