Default Why these ppl still exist on channel?

Accused name : shir3-74rQ
    Game name : ihl1681.
    Reason : Two players of our team (+me ) were lagging and we said that after the picks we go for remake from cgl. Shired wanted the opponent team to lag in order to win , so he and his m8s (who were lan , as ghost said) said that if we rmk it he and his friends will .leaver me.. My wcIII has a problem with the replays but i got some pics . Check here. i dont have anything more you can ask every player from game

EDIT : Plz check Banana's moves "rep me " and then he reps himself. ROFL guys these ppl dont exist.

Last edited by NrGs.F[u]RyOwnS; 12-05-2010 at 03:58 PM.

Just Exile one for abuse .leaver command and show disrespect to other players he destroyed the game, warned and ABuseed players w/o reason, and warn the other for .Needrep "me" abuse command!

Fury, I want you to contact some other players from the game so they can tell their side of the story in this thread.

Ok but i cant do it right now cause i am at work.

Hm.. yes one question.. how may i see the players of the game if i am banned? :O

sentinel: l[la]c-y.a # suxoy # wayofimbaness # vosje_rullez

scourge: miden # nfi0aw.rro # banana.phone # ffa-pro # shir3-74rq

ill try to get in contact with them as well, but keep trying yourself.

I whispered Vosje in battle net and he told me that he would come.. but.. zZzzzz

i am sorry fury, but if you cant provide proof within the next two days i will close this one.

LoL Just think..1) Why should i leave after picks? My picks are not so fail imo..
    2) We decided to rmk it and as you see in ss i speak with R_V_N Who had hosted a game to unhost it cause i didnt want them to w8.
    3) Just remove the warn from me rofl i got 50% for nothing .zZ

denied & closed