Default Vouch Request ErWtAs_

Personal information and background:
    Hello im george; i live in greece(athens) and i work with my father (import/export corp*). I love hanging out with friends, playing football and pc games ofc . My pation is psychology.

- Previous DotA experience:
    I started playing dota about 6 years ago in publics and eleos ch*. I join GDB and played many games in MoJo. I play about a year in NoL and i want to learn about other clans/leagues and to increase my gameplay level in dota.I recently vouched in GR/RGC/BrBu and joined MDC

- Gameplay information:
    I can play all types of heroes (carry/tank/ganker etc.) but i love support heroes with a great farm ability (favorite heros: enigma/dazzle/lion/es/sf/riki)

- How skilled do you consider yourself. Low, mid, high?
    I would say im mid-skilled but you can be the judge of my level

- Post atleast 2 replays of you in action
    Unfortunatelly i play from an internet cafe and i dont have saved replays. I am uploading my last 2 games in nol, they are not my best ofc but i hope they are good enough
    - Why do you want to play in iHL? As i mentioned above i want to increase my gameplay level and what is a better way than experience new clans/leagues and more chalenging players?

- Are you aware of the iHL rules (here) and will you follow them? Yes i have read the rules and i dont have any problem in following them.

- What parts of the rules do you think could be improved? Every clan/league has its own rules and i believe for some reasons. I dont think that anything needs to be changed but who am i to judge? :P

- What's your battlenet account? ErWtAs_
    Best Regards ErWtAs
    Attached Files Attached Files

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )
    In every real man a child is hidden that wants to play.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Default ..

good appliaction,

vouched,

gl
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!