Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Tell us your opinion about this!

Me and HANS2 had an idea;

We thought to add 'Ranks' on League and Hostbots. I mean, if a user joins a game, bot will display his rank.
    Rank is depended on User's EXP.
    For example:
    StealingSpree 'DIV Player' has entered the game!
    DIV Player is the rank and every Rank has its own access and game rights.

For example a Rank named "DIV VIP Member" will have the right to swap or open/close like a simple GHost Bot admin

Give us 10 good names for the Rank Name and do your best for the best Rank! =)

Yours sincerely, the DIV Staff
    Last edited by StealingSpree; 19-11-2010 at 06:59 PM.
    ΣΑΣ ΠΙΤΣΙΛΑΩ!

Yeah and he could start 3v3 and set -aremwtf.

Solid idea...
    Best Regards !
    x_T_c

League wont become better. There is still thousands retarded noobs in every playclass.Sometimes there is even more quality games in safelow than in league. That mean "exp balance system" is most retarded . Exp = nothing , its all about win ratio.Who cares if a guy have 7000 exp but 45 % or less ratio ?? He still noob with low clue about dota.Just make all games named DIV-PLAYALL but balanced by win ratio = more quality games.
    Or for example : guys with 60 % + ratio + more than 10 games can play DIV-LEAGUE
    Guys with less than 60 % can play DIV-Safehigh + Safelow to rise up their skill
    There will be stimul to get 60 % for playing quality games and not just NERDING exp
    That is my option

Quote Originally Posted by a10d15 View Post
    League wont become better. There is still thousands retarded noobs in every playclass.Sometimes there is even more quality games in safelow than in league. That mean "exp balance system" is most retarded . Exp = nothing , its all about win ratio.Who cares if a guy have 7000 exp but 45 % or less ratio ?? He still noob with low clue about dota.Just make all games named DIV-PLAYALL but balanced by win ratio = more quality games.
    Or for example : guys with 60 % + ratio + more than 10 games can play DIV-LEAGUE
    There will be stimul to get 60 % for playing quality games and not just NERDING exp
    That is my option
    use search ur idea is old and bad

Greeks and dota = two different words.Your clue about dota is a bit above than my clue about math.
    And im far away from math ~~

Greeks and dota = two different words.Your clue about dota is a bit above than my clue about math.
    And im far away from math ~~
    ur point is? ur saying everyone that worked on the div system and or is ok with it like it is has no clue about dota, and ur the savior?

btw the balance system is more about math than dota anyway it would work with any other game with lil work as well, the part that is special is the exp system
    Last edited by Pthirus_pubis; 19-11-2010 at 03:21 PM.

Greeks and english = two different words. Cant talk with , you dont understand at all.

That is my option
    league-games never worse than safelow, dont lie. someone who has mass exp with low winratio is better than someone who has high winratio (similar exp and games ofc). whatever ur idea is really crap, 60% is too high since everybody ends up 50% if ur not abusing lock or mh or stuff.

to topic: good idea

7. "Div-Noob"
    6. "Div-Bob"
    5. "Div-Starter"
    4. "Div-Experienced"
    3. "Div-Veteran"
    2. "Div-Pro"
    1. "Div-VIP"

7.,6.,5. can show up in safelow,
    5.,4.,3. in safehigh,
    and 3.,2.,1. in league

just a suggestion
    Last edited by SIark.; 19-11-2010 at 04:13 PM.

pretty good idea

THE REAL ONE SIarK. HAS SPOKEN
    Just LOL . Once again one more nobish piece of shit speak about EXP. CANT UR LITTLE BRAIN UNDERSTAND THAT NUMBER OF EXP IS NOTHING ????? FFFS
    Bring ur guys with 10 000 exp and play vs me and some my friends WHO PLAYING SAFELOW with 1000-2000 exp. We will smash u in a short period.
    How can u all even think about EXP BALANCE. Its most retarded shit ever seen

its fine. its fine for thousands of players. ur mates stick at 1000 exp? then they suck if they cant get more. u want bash some players with mates? u can, just abuse the .lock-command or go to dota-league and get bashed. its randomteam-league. RANDOM! u cant expect nice teamplay, everybody plays different and the entire team doesnt go for one goal.
    if u dont like the concept of this league, goodbye, there are several other leagues, go and flame there. ur post is crappy again, telling to remake the whole div-concept. haha. good luck, try ur own league.

THE REAL ONE SIarK. HAS SPOKEN
    Just LOL . Once again one more nobish piece of shit speak about EXP. CANT UR LITTLE BRAIN UNDERSTAND THAT NUMBER OF EXP IS NOTHING ????? FFFS
    Bring ur guys with 10 000 exp and play vs me and some my friends WHO PLAYING SAFELOW with 1000-2000 exp. We will smash u in a short period.
    How can u all even think about EXP BALANCE. Its most retarded shit ever seen
    and with exactly that ur wrong ... did u use search? we explained in another thread why its the other way around in div, win ratio doesnt say shit unless u got above 2-300 games in league, in safelow-high i got a win ratio of 70-90% its the absolute basic idea of the balance system behind div, that all people end up at 50% over time (that this wont work 100% with lock anyway is a different story) and then the exp decides who is better. This isnt wc3 ladder or some league where u get exp by mass playing. u get ur exp by loosing less than others when u loose and winning more than other when u win. Its a fucking closed system srsly, i cant believe i had to explain this again

the only people with ~70% in league are people with few games and people using lock, and these guys arent rly the best ones

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SIark. View Post
    league-games never worse than safelow, dont lie. someone who has mass exp with low winratio is better than someone who has high winratio (similar exp and games ofc). whatever ur idea is really crap, 60% is too high since everybody ends up 50% if ur not abusing lock or mh or stuff.

to topic: good idea

7. "Div-Noob"
    6. "Div-Bob"
    5. "Div-Starter"
    4. "Div-Experienced"
    3. "Div-Veteran"
    2. "Div-Pro"
    1. "Div-VIP"

7.,6.,5. can show up in safelow,
    5.,4.,3. in safehigh,
    and 3.,2.,1. in league

just a suggestion
    how is div-bob fitting in there XD
    as the idea is to give the ranks different rights, how about giving people with less than 3-5 games a rank as well so they wont be kicked in safelow unless someone has 1k exp more or smth like that to give em a chance
    Last edited by Pthirus_pubis; 19-11-2010 at 05:56 PM.

Div-Noob = less than 5 games -> unkickable
    Div-Bob = 0-100 exp even with more then ur suggested 3-5 games. Bob fits in here rly good . right of unkickability removed

like this new players have a chance to play, but not those hardcore bobs

Don't spam the thread. Just tell us your opinion, no less no more.
    ΣΑΣ ΠΙΤΣΙΛΑΩ!

Quote Originally Posted by SIark. View Post
    Div-Noob = less than 5 games -> unkickable
    Actyally that is a very good idea. When I deleted my EXP, I had to join like 50 games until I can finally start.
    And is extremely frustrating when u get retarded team that first game, and u lose, and u wait 50 more games until u can start...

Maybe if 5 is too much, reduce to 3, but this hsould be made, so new players don't have to wait 3 hours to start league.

I remember the first time I started div a couple of years ago - after being kicked for 30-50 times, and then losing my first game with 8:4 stats, I didn't even tried to join DIV bots for the next 3 months...

And no, I don't like the idea of people having admin rights just because of exp. The people with the most exp in the league are actually exactly the ones which I don't want to see with any kind of power...

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby_gBG View Post
    Actyally that is a very good idea. When I deleted my EXP, I had to join like 50 games until I can finally start.
    And is extremely frustrating when u get retarded team that first game, and u lose, and u wait 50 more games until u can start...

Maybe if 5 is too much, reduce to 3, but this hsould be made, so new players don't have to wait 3 hours to start league.

I remember the first time I started div a couple of years ago - after being kicked for 30-50 times, and then losing my first game with 8:4 stats, I didn't even tried to join DIV bots for the next 3 months...

And no, I don't like the idea of people having admin rights just because of exp. The people with the most exp in the league are actually exactly the ones which I don't want to see with any kind of power...
    We just "threw" this idea. You can suggest something else, something new, all of you!
    ΣΑΣ ΠΙΤΣΙΛΑΩ!

Default good idea

i m for div needs something new

Maybe also base it on the mvp-votes
    but maybe not or at least less use the auto-votes
    and make it on how many different accounts have voted for somebody to exclude friend-votes
    and maybe give a bonus if somebody with more hp votes for somebody

Awesome, but not viable for safelow games, as the rotation is too fast with players get kicked because someone higher wants to join. That would lead to spam.

Starting from that my suggestion

new-player
    beginner
    greenhorn
    average-player
    midskilled-player
    highclass-player
    top-player
    vip-player
    premium-player
    platinum-player
    leagueadmin

further than that keep aware that everything that can be abused, will be abused.

some ideas on priviliges:
    Possiblily to kick players in lobby if they have a rank of 3 or more below you.

Some high class should have the option to send someone 100exp for nice play, eg at the cost of 50exp, so it doesnt get abused.

Expire low/high games to make bot host league games would also be nice for a high class.

Spoofcheck priority for higher class

Beeing able to kickobs with lower class, even though not gamemaster

Beeing immune to kickobs if you are premium and above

Having 2 votes to kick stupid fags ( so only 3 others have to vote)

Possible to kick even though the one to kick has neutral stats (see current case of shakrina)

Negative streak gets a cap at -40

And i would appreciate, instead of letting the bot choose a random side, make the game doing it.
    The command for it is -rs (-randomside)
    Last edited by Aravis; 21-11-2010 at 02:33 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast