Thread: ban appeal

Default ban appeal

Hey ho,

u.cant.win banned me last night for low manners. only thing i said to a windwalked gondar (A PUBBY, me n ucw only regular players in the game) was, 'hit first noob, ffs before shuriken' at enemies tower, cause he didnt hit and shuriken straightaway, he died and the enemy escaped. then ucw said manners pls. I said lol su ucw, that wasnt even flame. then i got banned. 5 minutes after the ban i left the game, i first waited and asked ucw why he banned me, that it wasnt flame etc. he totally ignored me.

first gm i got a problem with, all the others are mostly cool and not so oversensitiv/autherian

greetings

Default Re: ban appeal

You used the word "noob", you said "su" to an admin and you left the game. 3 reasons for ban are enough.

http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/SU
    I guess you meant "shut up"?

being a gm doesnt mean that u have to be an uncommunicativ person ^^

yep, but if u know me u know that I dont mean it that way :/

Instead of banning me after the game was running 8 minutes, he could have warned me for real ban or something not just ban me for shut up, discuss it maybe? even after it he wasnt approcheable.

Hu?

that surprised me, all the games i had with Juelz were nice mannered.. never had a problem with him..
    in my opinion, and a ban because manners has to be warned..

I support juelz, had always good games with him, so he has my vote for unban
    All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

there are a lot of gamers with much more flaming, maybe u cought him in a bad mood or smth.
    think u should give him second chance

When I talked to Jue1z he seemed like a nice mannered guy so I say give him another chance.
    I'm a powerful demonic force! I'm the harbinger of your doom! And the forces of darkness will applaud me as I STRIDE through the gates of hell carrying your head on a pike!

omg guys.... julez is a mannered and good player of dr and he is here since some months....so mb just be more communicative and warn ppl before u ban cuz they "flame" a pubby.....btw goldmembers should at least have a second chance
    Signature was too large.

OMG...something worse is going on ...

plz unban him...he got good manners, and I really enjoy playing games with him, he is one of my favorite lanepartner

He is rly a good guy, I can understand ucw's reaction, would have done it in that way too( but I would have warned him before!!). But if you know Jue1z, you know he's a good guy and he is a nice player to have in this growing community.
    And if we keep on going, banning players like Jue1z, we gonna lose much of our good outer apperance to other DotA players
    (this is not an offence ucw, just wanna mention this).

I support him. Give him second chance.

Greetz

Dope

i dont think he should be banned for "manners" reason. If so, you should check a LOT of other players who have 10x lower manners.

my opinion.

i play 3 games with juelz before this one (it was 4 AM)

i never have a probleme with juelz,

I support him too . Give him second chance plz

cya

well, we all somehow agree that he deserves a second chance.

still, the trashtalking/flaming ingame increased somehow, or at least i feel like this. be it from pilz, onub juelz or whoever.
    take this as a warning for all of you, keep it in some mannered way, and nothing happens. juelz just stepped over a line while saying su to a gm.

my vote is still for him

I will agree with most ppl in here that it seems more like a misunderstanding than a real flame that required a ban instead of just a warning.

Have played many games with Juels, and in none of those have I seen anything from him that would give offence like this.
    I hope he gets unbanned soon

Hi there ,

Well yeah , had lots of games with juelz & never had to say anything , soo yeah he's a good players , he's on dr since some time , and nothing to say , soo ban him just for whats up noob ;d & shut up , iits just LOOOL. Wtf ; besides flamings is good for health , you should enjoy flaming :=)

+1 to support juelz, good luck buddy !

When any gm says "Manners" that sounds like a warning to me, however, instead replying "ok" throw an apology you tell me to "shut up". I swear the only reason you get another chance is because i have been spammed with positive feedback regarding your personality. I assume therefore that you really have a terrible sense of humor, needless to say will not tolerate this attitude again on any gm when he or she is trying to do the job. You write "if i knew you i would know u were joking" tbh i would be even stricter as my expectations would be even higher from you in terms of setting the example. As you rightly said it was only me and you from dotarank on that game. I don't see why any of the other players would not think in the end of the game that "wow, so much for that !gameinfo. A gm is advising a player to be mannered and the player tells him to "shut up". If i wouldn't have banned you, i am certain that that would be the bottom line.

In an any player-oriented community a player's attitude reflects the community itself.

In any case, i strongly believe we need a dedicated teamspeak or ventrillo dotarank. Will make a post bout it later.

Unbanned