Thread: Replays

Default Replays

So, as long as Rogers is on Holidays, please upload your Replay here.

Template:

Game: <Round1 Game1>
    Teams: <Team1> vs. <Team2>
    WC3 & Map: 1.23 & 6.61b
    Replay: <URL>
    All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

Default Re: Replays

Game: <Round3 Game1>
    Teams: Rofls vs. Q sQuad
    Replay: http://www.dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/view/94168/
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: Cute beautiful man searching for sexy BUSTY girl with fat ass and beautiful eye!no kid no fan pm me!cam on cam!!REALY
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: pm if anyone want
    [20:09] ED`Unkind: go under rainbow and write poems
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: noo
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: wanna by my crystal maiden?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dako View Post
    7. Do you consider yourself well-mannered?
    No, as any professional player
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ancient-
    I speak fluent English and little Franch.

Game: <Round1 Game 4>
    Teams: <Rofls> vs. <Eric team>
    Replay: http://www.dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/view/94178/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game: <Round2 Game2>
    Teams: <Rofls> vs. <Syt>
    Replay: http://www.dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/view/94174/

Game: <Round2 Game3>
    Teams: <No Lifers> vs. <KEOS AND PALS>
    Replay: http://www.dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/view/94204/

Default Replays

Q sQuad Replays

Hello out there.
    Since I don’t see any better place, I’ll give a short feedback on the last tournament right HERE (=

Game: First Round
    Teams: Duum vs. Q sQuad

Our Warm-Up game. Duum, a mix of DCE players (if I remember correctly) were really worthy enemies for first round and we enjoyed facing them. Sad that they had big argues about lanes and stuff afterwards, but I hope we see them next tournament again! GG, wp

Game: Second Round – Drafting
    Second Round – Game
    Teams: xT vs. Q sQuad

A hell of a game.
    I try to give a little shot from the wardbitch’s point of view, who was (guess,) TyR)
    Being Babysitter/Wardbitch/general Supporter you have all in all two kinds of babies.
    Your most important baby is the carry on your lane. His death is like a serious injure for you, if he lacks farm, it’s your fault, if you lasthit one of his kills you should burn in hell. Painfully.
    I experienced everything.
    My early-game-mistakes were adequate for every player in every game this tournament, ahh what I’m saying, every game at that day! From being so focussed at my baby that I died solo(!) vs creeps only to accidentally lasthitting a sure-kill – I managed it. Others didn’t play much better; the game was straight sailing towards a huge catastrophe.

The other babies, though, are your wards. I don’t remember how many Observers I bought, but I remember (VERY) well, that xT killed like ten of them, maybe more, one after another, regardless at what place I was setting them. Watching everything falling to pieces that was entrusted in my care, between thoughts like “MH! MH! MH!” and “life’s a bitch” I watched the screen through a mist of tears and finally came to the conclusion that we had to change something.
    And we did. From warding to teamplay, we kinda went from 0% to 100%, atleast 80%
    Watch the replay from xT’s sight, for me it was the best game this tournament, definitely the most entertaining.

Game: Semi-Finals
    Teams: ROfls vs. Q sQuad

This game was a bit sad, all in all. After a pretty good start, we became overconfident, initiating some masspro-solo-gaming-ftw-KuroKy-suicides, but won quite easily in the end. Why easy? Not because our enemies were bad (I respected them very much, actually) but rather because I had the feeling they ff’ed before the game started.
    What I am talking ‘bout?
    Some quotes from the Client, right before the game was hosted:
    [22:18] Zmud: WHY QSQAD
    [22:18] Zmud: WHY AGAIN
    [22:19] Gr4ph-kiLL3r: HATE Q SQUAD
    Kinda enough said… : |

Game: Finals
    Teams: KebaP vs. Q sQuad

Okay, here we go, the Finals.
    To be honest, I think KebaP tried to pick six heroes, recognizing the little mistake a bit too late.
    They’re really good players, but since the picks were fucked up, however, the replay is not too entertaining.

In the end I would say the xT-game, Round 2, is worth watching, especially for all my beloved haters who want to see me failing hardcore at start. When you see the game turning, though, you should close the replay, since we strike back hard. Very hard! (=

Hope you enjoyed the tournament and congratulations to everyone who reached his/her personal aim.
    See you next Sunday!
    Regards,
    TyR)

@tyr

we was just kidding about "hate.."

and we have lose because no communication and nobody listen and we go 1by1 it all. but was nice game XD in start

thank you for replays

Since I couldn't appear in time, The][KinG played for Q sQuad as stand-in for the first two games. Thank you for making it possible to partcipate in the Finals, KinG, you did a nice job (=

So, Finals, my first and last game.
    Everyone had lags (DanCinG^DeaD even extremely terrible due to his ISP), but we just tried to make the best out of it and ignore the whines.

Finals Replay

Regards,
    TyR)

Ps: Sorry, noone saved the replays of Round I and II.

Quote Originally Posted by TyR)
    Since I couldn't appear in time, The][KinG played for Q sQuad as stand-in for the first two games. Thank you for making it possible to partcipate in the Finals, KinG, you did a nice job (=

So, Finals, my first and last game.
    Everyone had lags (DanCinG^DeaD even extremely terrible due to his ISP), but we just tried to make the best out of it and ignore the whines.

Finals Replay

Regards,
    TyR)

Ps: Sorry, noone saved the replays of Round I and II.
    vaccuum/torrent is nice, pitty sentinels warded runes only and not vs ganks. And they died to much when 3 ported in to def a tower.

finals 13.dec.
    http://www.dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/view/163016/

A.G.Lovers vs Unforgettable Soloplayers

note to the final replay: not really worth watching as it was over after 5 minutes -_- i dont know about other games as i was online 1 minute before the finals but i am sure there are better tournament replays out there.