Thread: THE LAG

Default THE LAG

when i ping, nothing gets pasted when i press crl v. and the lag kills during play

Default Re: THE LAG

Does this happen when you rapidly join/leave game befor that game you play?

when i host a game, after everyone has chosen a hero, the lag starts. other people dun lag except me

Quote Originally Posted by shallowocean
    when i ping, nothing gets pasted when i press crl v. and the lag kills during play
    to quote from the other forum
    "
    You can use -pingall -rankall -pinghost only when dotarank has checked all pings. So if you press one of these commands and they do not work, that means that DotArank did not check all players' pings yet. In this situation wait 10-15 seconds and press CTRL+V to insert pings or ranks. In case you host the game this latency should be 5-10 sec.
    "

LEARN to read ffs
    HollowSnarl [All servers] Clan sN; Safelisted(TDA AND DCE)<br />Kyll3r[Lordaeron] Clan sN Shaman<br /><br />Lordaeron BLACKLIST<br />List of maphackers:<br />Secretzzz<br />List of Drop Hackers:<br />kayne-east<br />Maverick781

IT`s not possible...i`ve heard of this issue before..but...its just a misstiming.

Try adjusting the settings for the log files as shown by one of the other users
    HollowSnarl [All servers] Clan sN; Safelisted(TDA AND DCE)<br />Kyll3r[Lordaeron] Clan sN Shaman<br /><br />Lordaeron BLACKLIST<br />List of maphackers:<br />Secretzzz<br />List of Drop Hackers:<br />kayne-east<br />Maverick781

My log file is about 20mb =))