Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

^lol dontations never make that much.

OT: Hans really should work together with some mymgn ppl or a self made staff, so that if he does not have time for some weeks DIV does not get inactive.

Actually 1 simple topic "I started working on the new server, Div will be down for some time" would have been enough.

If he really is working on it, it would have been no problem to do it.

But If this goes on for more than 2 weeks without any word form hans I'm quite sure Div will be stopped again...

Cool HANS2

I can see the problem when one man is responsible for a server with 1000,s of users. I my selfe have spend a few days tryieng to find the reson why DIV games is missing. All i can say is i so hope that Hans dont give up on ppl whining all the time about the work he dose in his free time to make our DOTA games better balanced, better scored and better to play over all..

I SO FUCKING MISS THE GAMES, i have tried several bots the last week or so and always TONS of fucking lavers and imbalanced games..

THIS WAS SO RARE ON DIV BOTS.

So to hans2 plzzzzz come back,
    and to the rest of ppl always complaning about his work shut the fuck up, if you cant to things better your sefe.

yours

Die-for-me

If we all wanna play div , why we dont work together and rebuild div if hans wont come back ? all we need is a bot, and someone who write the scripts.
    I can spend a little donation if needed, and if we all spend a little...i think it can work out

slow down a little guys, according to stealingspree a new server is ordered and simple hasnt arrived yet because the guys selling it are freakin slow

yes ,bla bla, each day i hear a new rumor....i dont believe any of you....if someone of the staff can write here, the situation would be clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Pthirus_pubis View Post
    slow down a little guys, according to stealingspree a new server is ordered and simple hasnt arrived yet because the guys selling it are freakin slow
    Hopefully this is true and it is back up soon, but we wont know until we hear from hans himself i geuss.

Maybe hans2 is dead. Died in a car accident or something; since he was alone to know how to operate the div-league, we are screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by duduc View Post
    yes ,bla bla, each day i hear a new rumor....i dont believe any of you....if someone of the staff can write here, the situation would be clear.

The problem is that the staff is composed of.... Hans2 alone....

Btw never saw a league runned by only one person...
    No news from Hans2 no news at all....

Btw

DIV League Founder & Owner

* Find all posts Find all posts
    * Find all started threads Find all started threads

Mini Statistics

Last Activity
    01-25-2011 04:45 PM
    Last edited by chlamy; 31-01-2011 at 11:56 AM.

I may not be a programmer my self, but I do have some very decent ideas about a new bot if anybody is interested in working on it together... I have played over 2000 dota games on DIV so I am quite aware of what was good about it and what could be improved. And since Dota doesnt have any decent bots out there at the moment, except the old DIV, I think it's worth a try. I'm sure its not rocket science...

On : It doesnt seem like Hans will come say anything to be honest. Maybe hes got serious life problems that could be it... Any way I am prepared to help if i can...

the div bots were based on a modified version of GHost++ if i'm not wrong. plus having some programmer skills doesn't fix the problem of the server, you need a good windows server to run an div alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by hahahafr View Post
    the div bots were based on a modified version of GHost++ if i'm not wrong. plus having some programmer skills doesn't fix the problem of the server, you need a good windows server to run an div alternative.
    All the bots are gone from the channel Clan Div now, this dont look good if u ask me.

For all of you that played back in the old days (the first divine-league).

One day bots where down, some was up but didn't worked. We all asked ourself, where is hans2?.
    The moderators (this was codelainforum) and the ppl who played a lot said wait, give him time...
    What happened?
    The guy hasn't shared the code and went AFK for like a year.
    Then suddenly, he returned as nothing happened and didn't wanna answer any questions about what he had been doing and why he didn't said anything before.

We all was very upset and many swore not to play div again, and many rly didn't ever return. Now there are a lot new users and they all get fucked the same way. I rly don't think its fair not telling why.

If someone got the skills to start a new league with the same rules and so on, do it!
    The n1 rule must be to share your work or this will happen again, and again.
    If he just tired and unmotivated or sick/dead we will never know, until the mysterious Hans return in some years! (well he probably wont tell it then either..)

I just say lets look at the alternatives now, not waiting forever and it runs out in the sand as last time.

I miss div everyday and i know a lot of u guys also miss it, so the ppl with the skillz, are u up for the task?

Quote Originally Posted by mindtrix View Post
    For all of you that played back in the old days (the first divine-league).

One day bots where down, some was up but didn't worked. We all asked ourself, where is hans2?.
    The moderators (this was codelainforum) and the ppl who played a lot said wait, give him time...
    What happened?
    The guy hasn't shared the code and went AFK for like a year.
    Then suddenly, he returned as nothing happened and didn't wanna answer any questions about what he had been doing and why he didn't said anything before.

We all was very upset and many swore not to play div again, and many rly didn't ever return. Now there are a lot new users and they all get fucked the same way. I rly don't think its fair not telling why.

If someone got the skills to start a new league with the same rules and so on, do it!
    The n1 rule must be to share your work or this will happen again, and again.
    If he just tired and unmotivated or sick/dead we will never know, until the mysterious Hans return in some years! (well he probably wont tell it then either..)

I just say lets look at the alternatives now, not waiting forever and it runs out in the sand as last time.

I miss div everyday and i know a lot of u guys also miss it, so the ppl with the skillz, are u up for the task?
    actually div came back up right now ...

The games are back up thank god stats bot is still down gonna get a game just now .

Fuck me... Well they are down again but it seems like hans is working on it atleast. I just hate that he never can inform us...

Default skills

Hell if i kenw how to make a bot work as fine as the div-bots has been running most of the time i would.. But i DONT!!
    So like most other normal ppl i just hope Hans2 or someone else withe the same knowhow decides to get a system up running...

However i doubht it, if no one else made it work for a whole fucking year without hans2, then what are the odds they can now..

So i still say.... OMG i so hope he just cought the flue or shomthing like that.. )0;

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12