Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Div-league Down for 2 days and no information...

Hey Hans2,

If u wanna make your league working well the minimum would be to keep informed people when there is a problem like the one atm.....

Can we know what's happening and if you hope to get it solved soon ? (when btw ?)

Cheers

A league with no staff is not a league at all.
    Period-
    Second time this happens.

Quote Originally Posted by chlamy View Post
    Hey Hans2,

If u wanna make your league working well the minimum would be to keep informed people when there is a problem like the one atm.....

Can we know what's happening and if you hope to get it solved soon ? (when btw ?)

Cheers
    actually i thought exactly the same like you chlamy - furthermore people started to spread that div league will be closed forever.
    i really dont know about that

Quote Originally Posted by Prince.Zero View Post
    A league with no staff is not a league at all.
    Period-
    Second time this happens.
    Could you elaborate on that? Staff as in the bot hosts? How long did was it the last time that there was " no staff " ? I mean should we be counting on a couple more days off or more like couple months?

It seems like Ikki.Stormking has read this post aswell. As long as i remember he is owner of a div-bot himself,maybe he can tell us something about the current situation !?

Or he is the guy responsive of the shut down as he got caught for MH....

Oh, i didn't know that.

hans suxx

OT: Oh shut up already u moron, i was never cought with a maphack there were just some stupid noobs as you are who accused me to use one.

Main topic: As i said earlier some ppl (another-aka100 or so) have used the bots to manipulate stats in hans2's bot database. After this happened hans stopped the randomppl can host feature.

My guess for what is happening now is : The new server hans ordered is online, hans is installing its software, he is improving the bots so there can not be anykind of missuse of the bots.

And don't forget hans is doing evreything on his own in his free time, he have a buissnes to run... so it might take a while till evreything is back to normal.

Thanks.

hey hey,

i tried to fake a playall game and i got banned from the battlenet!

whats the reason?

I appreciate the work Hans2 is doing for the bot etc. and that he spends his freetime on it.

But he really should inform the people which are using his bot since they are probably worried about the existence of DIV-games.

And posting a reply like: "Sorry, i am working on the new servers. Takes a few days" takes not even a minute to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Knallgas View Post
    I appreciate the work Hans2 is doing for the bot etc. and that he spends his freetime on it.

But he really should inform the people which are using his bot since they are probably worried about the existence of DIV-games.

And posting a reply like: "Sorry, i am working on the new servers. Takes a few days" takes not even a minute to post.
    yes but u need to care about your users for that .....

Ikki.Stormking

OT: Oh shut up already u moron, i was never cought with a maphack there were just some stupid noobs as you are who accused me to use one.

Main topic: As i said earlier some ppl (another-aka100 or so) have used the bots to manipulate stats in hans2's bot database. After this happened hans stopped the randomppl can host feature.

My guess for what is happening now is : The new server hans ordered is online, hans is installing its software, he is improving the bots so there can not be anykind of missuse of the bots.

And don't forget hans is doing evreything on his own in his free time, he have a buissnes to run... so it might take a while till evreything is back to normal.
    1. I saw the link where ikki.storm played PHONIX AND LOL at the people that said that he used MH...
    There are so many people STILL that doesnt know the skills Phonix uses are how they are used and what they RLY do.
    2. When some people have played a amount of games in Dota they know some stuff they could esyly seem like Mh but rly arent if you rly think about it...
    3. If you say nr 2 i wrong and uses Shakrina as a exsample like hes played 3000 games your just pure retarted....

but thats not the business here Rember people Hans2 is doing this in his spare time and I would allso like to point out (not sure about it when i dont know hans in Real life) that hans got a"familie and a babye" so i can understand if hes stressed about getting servers back up and running without any probs! But still Rember that your playing on Div-SERVERS that doesnt cost you anything or any time. so the think you could do is relax and be thnx full that hans is doing this not for you alone but for every one...

yours
    TheReaperOfSoul....

ok. thanks, at least now i know that something happening, not a full stop of league...

btw as i remember there was more then a month of inactivity about a year or more ago hope there is no same problems again

Quote Originally Posted by ZesZyt View Post
    ok. thanks, at least now i know that something happening, not a full stop of league...

btw as i remember there was more then a month of inactivity about a year or more ago hope there is no same problems again
    more like a couple of months

Quote Originally Posted by TheReaperOfSoul View Post

but thats not the business here Rember people Hans2 is doing this in his spare time and I would allso like to point out (not sure about it when i dont know hans in Real life) that hans got a"familie and a babye" so i can understand if hes stressed about getting servers back up and running without any probs! But still Rember that your playing on Div-SERVERS that doesnt cost you anything or any time. so the think you could do is relax and be thnx full that hans is doing this not for you alone but for every one...

yours
    TheReaperOfSoul....
    Did anyone forced him to create the div league ? It is his choice and when you take responsabilities u assume them (at least this is the way I see things).
    Giving information would take 30 secs and won't fucked ur day...

could it be that hans just needs the money?
    he lets then league grow till some donation come in, then hes just closing it with holding the money
    1 year later (when all is forgotten) he just opens the league again??

Quote Originally Posted by akri1 View Post
    could it be that hans just needs the money?
    he lets then league grow till some donation come in, then hes just closing it with holding the money
    1 year later (when all is forgotten) he just opens the league again??
    Are you serious...?

I doubt he hardly made anything more than 400/500$ from the donations. But I'm very worried that he didn't post any update on the forum regarding the new servers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast