Thread: DotArank FAQ

Default DotArank FAQ

1) What is DotArank ?

Dotarank is one of very old Dota community's, still exist around 4+ years. That community was made by Sir-Rogers ( more know as RGC Founder ) long time ago. And it was used to be friendly ( mannered based ) community.

2) Why should i play here ?

Dotarank can offer you 2 room's. The first one is called Dr.Community , wich is based on mannered. So, the main rules of that channel is ,, do not leave '' and ,, do not flame ''. So, there you can play a mannered games with nice atmosphere and witouth leavers. 2nd room of dotarank is called Dr.inhouse, that channel is based on good manneres and higher skill.

3) Are there any general Dotarank Rules ?

Yea, Dotarank have his own rules, wich you can read fallowing this LINK.

4) Where can i report some user ?

If you think that some one broke the Dotarank rules ( with leaveing ,gameruining , afking or maybe flameing in game ) you can report it in HERE.

5) Are any kind of Cheats allowed ?

Dotarank is fallowing RGC global Rules in general... So, any kind of cheets are not allowed ,and useing it can result with permanent unvouching.

6) What hostbot is Dotarank useing ?

Dotarank is European community room , so its useing european server for hosting games,and the gameservers are located in France.

7) How can i get vouched ?

You can get more informations about this with fallowing THIS thread.
    Last edited by x_T_c; 26-07-2012 at 10:16 AM.
    Best Regards !
    x_T_c