Thread: [Problem] Admin

Default [Problem] Admin

I entered a game a few minutes ago. The host was DA-PUB-0X. Spoofcheck doesn't work anymore for nol-hostbot-x although you can whisper them. When you whisper corresponding bot da-pub-0x you get spoofcheck accepted but admin commands doesn't work.

What is going on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Friedrich Nietzsche
    All beings so far have created something beyond themselves; and do you want to be the ebb of this great flood and even go back to the beasts rather than overcome man? What is the ape to man? A laughingstock or a painful embarrassment. And man shall be just that for the overman: a laughingstock or a painful embarrassment. You have made your way from worm to man, and much in you is still worm. Once you were apes, and even now, too, man is more ape than any ape.

Deleted it all and edited it: Devils_Adv0cate told me that they made some changes and we should be patient. I assume that the applications High rank and the other are worth applying for now, as those bots ARE active.

yep, i got the same problem, game cant recognize me as host... and so match is full of leavers and noobs ;p
    i know ur doing something to fix this, but cant u tell us when do u think u will done those issues?

Yay its fixed for me=))))))))))))))))))))
    -Fear not the which to live.

Not for me <.<

nor for me x)
    now it even dont recognize me at all, saying: no user found online, when i type nol-hostbot-10

You are not suppose to whisper nol-hostbot anymore. It's called DA-PUB for bots 8 and 9. Betwean it's fixed for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friedrich Nietzsche
    All beings so far have created something beyond themselves; and do you want to be the ebb of this great flood and even go back to the beasts rather than overcome man? What is the ape to man? A laughingstock or a painful embarrassment. And man shall be just that for the overman: a laughingstock or a painful embarrassment. You have made your way from worm to man, and much in you is still worm. Once you were apes, and even now, too, man is more ape than any ape.

Guys, read the site news, the nol-hostbot-9/10 were replaced with the new bots DA-PUB-0X (x=1,2,3,4)

Link
    Quote Originally Posted by StellaHkounela
    You fail to abuse me

Move topic to the correct section this is NO admin application.

( Click to show/hide )